AC Duct Cleaning
AC duct cleaning isn't something that many people think about or are aware of, even though it is an important part of the overall HVAC system for most homes. When the air ducts in a home or office are not properly maintained, contaminants can get into the air you breathe and that can have negative health effects. If you have children, an untended duct system can also be a fire hazard and a health risk. This is why it is so important to have regular inspections and cleanings performed on your air ducts, just as it is with your heating system.
As dust, debris, and other harmful pollutants accumulate inside the air conditioning unit, duct cleaning becomes an imperative service for homes in Dubai. Prolonged usage translates to wear and tear and serious repercussions, such as permanent damage. EDGE Integrated Technical Services is a leading duct cleaning company catering to both residential and corporate clients. We provide effective AC fixing solutions for all types of AC units irrespective of their size and through our highly trained team. Our cleaning techniques used are often viewed and updated to meet exceptional standards. With regular training of technicians and the latest tools and equipment.
Dirty and moldy ducts can eventually lead to serious health problems. They are specifically a significant problem for people who suffer from various respiratory conditions, including asthma or other allergy issues. We keep the indoor air clean and healthy through professional AC cleaning in Dubai. Our expert technicians ensure all the work is carried out efficiently and as quietly as possible for minimum disruption to the inhabitants. Get in touch with us today to avail yourself of our proficient duct cleaning service.
Signs Your Ducts Need Cleaning And Sanitization
Whether your AC is relatively new or old, they will exhibit alarming traits that indicate your duct needs cleaning and sanitization after a specific period. Here are some of the indicators you may want to watch out for:
An unclean duct may cause blockage and decrease the amount of cool airflow into the room.
Duct blockage may be the reason why you receive warm air even after setting the AC temperature low.
Improper Cooling Cycle
A frequent irregularity in the cooling pattern may indicate the need to call for duct cleaning.
Signs of leakage on the walls or in the surrounding areas of the AC unit may indicate problems with the duct.
As AC units also tend to act as a dehumidifier, AC malfunction may increase the atmospheric moisture level.
Only a professional cleaning company can rectify AC malfunctions that may lead to a foul smell or experience of breathing issues.
Benefits Of Routine Ac Duct Cleaning and Sanitization
Improves Air Flow Efficiency
A clean AC coil helps eradicate the dirt and debris formed over time, which usually prevents the air conditioner from providing adequate cooling.
Reduces And Removes Allergens
A professional cleaning process includes a thorough cleaning of AC filters to instantly improve the air quality and reduce allergens formed in the air.
Removes Bad Odor
An unclean duct may release contaminated air indicated by foul smells and, in turn, cause various health issues. Comprehensive cleaning addresses this issue.
Cleaner Indoor Environment
Our professional service will ensure that your AC supplies pure and fresh cold air with low humidity and without any bad smells.
Why Choose Our Duct Cleaning Service?
We ensure complete client satisfaction through our cleaning service along with immense care for customer feedback. Our adept professionals use high-end technologies and safe methods to provide thorough cleaning of the ducts. Using high-quality products, we ensure the complete safety of our customers.
Hassle-free and neat AC duct
Quality services at
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can check the duct with a flashlight or torch to check for any debris accumulation or mold formation inside the duct. Also, you can ask our technicians to show you before and after images of the duct.
- This purely depends on various factors, including the clients' preferences. However, the AC ducts should be cleaned a minimum of once annually to ensure the proper functionality of the AC unit for a prolonged period.
- Air conditioner duct cleaning involves the complete removal of dust, debris, and other mold formation to ensure proper cooling by the AC units. Hence, this will reduce energy consumption and reduce your energy bills.
- We use a professional cleaning method, including high-end vacuuming. This helps our customers to be ensured of a clean and hygienic room without any dust or debris on the floors after all our cleaning services.
- The time required for the cleaning process highly depends on the area of the room, the number of technicians, and other factors. Based on our specific client requirements, we ensure quick and appropriate cleaning services.