AC Repair Dubai
Looking for AC Repair Dubai?
For AC Services, we are the number one in the industry with a primary focus on AC repair in Dubai. Our prolonged experience in AC repair & fixing enables us to deliver unrivaled service, performance, and customer satisfaction. In hot climatic regions like Dubai, AC is an essential commodity for both homes and offices. So, a sudden breakdown may cause discomfort to inhabitants. As professionals, we understand the common AC issue and aim to provide impeccable repair service provided by our qualified and professional HVAC service technicians. They have prolonged industry experience and the latest tools to satisfy all your AC fixing needs instantly. They are also adept at solving emergency repair services that assure optimum results.
We are a leading provider of emergency AC repair in Dubai, ensuring that all of our customers receive high-quality service. We are capable of covering a wide range of repair services to suit your requirements, from quick repair of any AC brand units to modifications on existing AC units, installation or replacement of old AC units. Whether you need a professional air conditioning repair company for your home or office, our technicians are ready to help. We understand your needs, allowing us to make a quick and accurate diagnosis and provide a quote right away.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Water leakage in the condenser could indicate an AC issue. If you notice any leaks, it is time to contact a technician.
If your air conditioner is producing warm air even when it is set to a low temperature, it is time to consult a professional repair service provider.
DIRTY AIR FILTER
Filters that are worn out reduce the quality of air produced by the air conditioner, necessitating prompt repair in Dubai.
FROZEN EVAPORATOR COIL
The buildup of dirt and debris in the coil causes a blockage, which leads to a frozen evaporator coil, which can be resolved by a professional AC service provider.
ELECTRIC CONTROL FAILURE
This is when your air conditioner works overtime, absorbing more power than necessary. A quick repair can help you keep your air conditioner from deteriorating further.
AC FAN FAILURE
Worn-out or over-worked fan blades can cause fan failure and need to look for a repair.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We have a team of capable experts with a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge in AC fixing and repairing. We are a certified company for AC Repair Dubai. And thus have the experience and technical knowledge to provide effective repair services.
We use updated tools and equipment for repair services, thus assuring exemplary outcomes. It also prevents damage to the unit through AC fixing.
Emergencies tend to come unannounced; hence we provide a dedicated 24/7 customer support team to provide emergency AC fixing in Dubai.
Our contractors are experts willing to walk with you every step of the way. From consultancy services up to task execution, they will provide you with transparent and straightforward repair services in Dubai.
Our Service Inclusion
There are several types of AC units. The AC type is chosen based on the property design. Few classifications of AC types include Ductable units, Centralised units, Wall Mounted units, and many others. The troubleshooting approach to each type is different since they have different components. The troubleshooting begins with an initial inspection by our team of expert technicians. They check for faultiness in each component to be double sure.
Split Ductable Unit
These are used mostly in villas. They have an indoor and outdoor unit. The compressor is the most important part of a Ductable AC unit. The main components of Ductable AC unit include:
- Fan Motor
- PCB Board
These are the frequently replacing parts of such units.
A centralized AC Unit has several parts attached to it with the Chiller unit being the most important component. Centralized units don’t have a Compressor part. With a centralized unit, technicians first check for the cooling issues with the AC if the client is facing them. The Chilled water supply in the Chiller units controls the cooling ability of the AC. Most components in a Centralized unit is irreparable. It can only be replaced. Some of the main components include:
- Fan motor
Wall Mounted units
- Indoor Unit
Edge is your trusted and on-call partner for AC Repair Dubai and all your emergency AC repair services in Dubai.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequent AC fixing by changing the AC filters can improve air quality in the room and enhance the unit's energy efficiency. This is important for proper airflow and to keep your unit performance at a peak for a long.
- Noisy AC units may indicate various reasons, such as refrigerant leaks, malfunctioning compressor, and technical issues in the AC motor. A professional AC company can help you correctly diagnose the problem and rectify it immediately.
- The time taken to complete a repair work purely depends on the seriousness of the issue and the need for any specific rare spare parts. Our AC fixing experts will quickly diagnose the issue in your AC unit and provide you with a clear estimation of the time required.
- Our professional AC technicians use special technology to ensure that the place is maintained tidy without any dirt or debris after AC fixing in Dubai.
- Based on the AC unit's age and working conditions, our expert technicians will provide a clear suggestion on whether a repair or replacement is ideal for you. If your AC unit requires frequent repairs, this indicates a need to find a replacement.
- Depending on the nature of the problem, the technician may be able to resolve it without the need for a new unit to be installed. However, if the problem is beyond repair, the cost of repair is ridiculously high, or the unit is too old or inefficient to repair, replacement may be your only alternative.
- The Condenser Unit Has Been Blocked A blocked or clogged condenser coil might be the cause of your air conditioner working but not decreasing temperatures inside. The condenser fan sucks air into the outside unit through the condenser coil to extract heat energy from your house while it's working properly.
- Your Ac should be replaced every 10 to 15 years. If your air conditioner is eight years old or older, it may not be worth the money to repair it unless the problem is minor, such as a worn fan belt or a clogged condenser unit.
- There are a number of reasons why your air conditioner isn't working. Dirty or clogged air filters are common causes. Other times, there might be a problem with your compressor or refrigerant. This might result in your air conditioner not blowing air, not turning on, or not operating correctly.
- 1. Make sure that the thermostat is working.
2. Examine the condenser to check whether it's clogged or unclean.
3. Your filter should be cleaned and/or replaced (We recommend)once a quarter.)
4. Check to see whether the coils have produced any ice.
5. The outside compressor should be inspected and/or cleaned.
- Check for a blown fuse or a tripped breaker if your air conditioner won't turn on. If the circuit was overloaded, there's a significant chance the issue is a tripped breaker. A power surge, on the other hand, might have blown a fuse or tripped a breaker in your air conditioner.
Water Tank Cleaning Services in Dubai for clean and safe water for your family.
Sofa Cleaning Services in Dubai for all types of Sofas. Deep dry cleaning or Steam and Foam wash.
Pest control Services
Full AC duct cleaning service for residential and commercial properties.
Experience improved air quality with our reliable AC maintenance services.